Saturday, August 17, 2013

Episode #149 -- Free (and cheap!) Souvenirs at Disney World

Want to save a few bucks and still have a memento from your trip? I've got you covered! Today's podcast is a look at some of free souvenirs you can find in the Walt Disney World Resort, and a few that have a nominal cost. You can find a lot of things around that have little or no cost that will help you make a memory....

I have 30 items on the list, that are under $20. I do them in descending price order, so it starts with the more expensive items, and ends with the free stuff.

Disney's outlet stores:


And I mention my pin trading app, which you can find here:
Want to keep track of your pins and be able to see them while you are out pin trading?  Then this is the app for you!

Pin Trading app for iPhone, iPod & iPad

Want to hear more about Pin Trading?  Check out the My podcast about Pin Trading


Autism Speaks: Tower of Terror 10-miler

No comments:

Post a Comment