Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Episode #148 -- Pirate League and Agent P

On today's podcast, Dave is off playing games in the park. I'm not talking frisbee or football here, but rather the Pirate League Adventure in the Magic Kingdom, and the Agent P experience in Epcot. Come join me as I try out the activities, and tell you what I think about them.

I will tell you that the Pirate adventure was kind of like Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom: cute and clever, but doesn't hook you in. ...and you can hear all about that activity back in Podcast #103.

The Agent P experience was a different story all together. It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it!





I am an i-device developer, and created an iPhone and iPad app for seeing and sharing Hidden Mickeys.

You get them from iTunes:

iPhone Hidden Mickeys app

iPad Hidden Mickeys app

The great part is you can see them all, and add your own!

Don't have an i-device?  You can still take part. Just point your device to http://disneypodcast.net/hidden-mickey to view them online.








Autism Speaks: Tower of Terror 10-miler

No comments:

Post a Comment