Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DDV #46 - Dave answers your questions



I actually do love to answer questions about Disney. Its fun to help others plan so they can enjoy the resort as much as I do. This podcast contains questions about miniature golf (cough! cough! be sure and check out my app in the itunes store), whether to stay on property or off, photopass, which fireworks show is the best, and a question about gay days in the parks. I also present an idea from a listener who suggests what you can say to CastMembers in each country in EPCOT. Discuss below!

You've heard me talk about playing miniature golf on my podcast.

I decided to make a fun little app so you can throw away those little pencils and scorecards. And do something more.

The app allows you to keep score of your mini golf game, save the scores for review, see the places you've played on a map, take photos without leaving the app - and best of all it allows you to be social: you can post pictures and notes to facebook and twitpic while you're playing!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mini-golf-scoring/id422779036?mt=8&ls=1

Available for $.99 for the iPhone/iPod Touch

But I also have a lite version available for free: 9 holes of scoring with no bells and whistles

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mini-golf-lite/id422776058?mt=8&ls=1

No comments:

Post a Comment