Sunday, August 13, 2017

Episodes #296 & #297- big changes are a comin'




Overview: Change is in the air! At D23, we heard about a number of new attractions, new experiences, changes, and other assorted announcements about the theme parks, movies, digital content and a whole lot more.  And now that I've had time to think about it, I talk about it!  


Notes: There were some announcements made prior to D23, and a few made after - plus there are a few rumors that won't seem to go away...so I've got those here too!

At the end of the show, I tell you my big three I'm looking forward to, and three that I'm not so keen on.  What are yours?  Discuss below.

I didn't mention it in the podcast, but the one thing I will absolutely miss are the dinosaurs in the Energy attraction!


No comments:

Post a Comment