Thursday, August 3, 2017

Episode #295 - Canada and Expo 67

That's me looking at the Niagara Falls version of the Backside of Water!


Overview:What did Dave do on his Summer Vacation?  He went to Canada! But here's the thing - I was amazed at how much I related Disney to things that I saw, and how various exhibits are influenced by Disney in some way...I also took some time to learn more about Expo67, and I share that with you.  


Notes: You should check out my full post of thoughts, and link to the Musee McCord, which had an exhibit of Expo67.

Below is a composite of the St Laurent Hotel in Ottawa, and the Disney version of the hotel that appears in Epcot (which of course was inspired by the St Laurent)


 


See more about the trip and its connection to Disney, and a few pics here: http://mydisneyworldblog.blogspot.com/2017/08/daves-summer-vacation.html





No comments:

Post a Comment