Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Episode #232 - Star Wars the Force Awakens



Overview: I went to see the new film, and I wanted to take time to review it, and talk a little Star Wars.  There are spoilers in this podcast, but they appear in the second half - and I call out when they're going to start...before that, I talk about the first 6 films, and Star Wars in general.      

Notes: Here's a nugget for you that I didn't mention in the podcast: after "the first" episode (i.e., IV) was filmed, Harrison Ford thought the film was not to his liking, and asked not to appear in subsequent films. After some discussion with Lucas, they agreed to kill him off in Episode V....but he had a change of heart during some of the early reads, and decided to stick it out for the 3 episodes, and was delighted to come back for Episode VII.

Also - BONUS! I put a podcast out early for you to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment