Thursday, December 3, 2015

Episode #229 - Disney news, December, 2015


Possible area for Star Wars land?


Overview: There's a lot of news about Star Wars land in the Hollywood studios, and some other related items. I cover it all and give my thoughts about what's happening. Plus, I've got some stories I've read about, talk about the taping of the Christmas day parade, and a few miscellaneous updates.   



Notes: The singer is Rhett Wheeler. As it turns out, he isn't an amateur, and this may have been partially intentional on Disney's part. Still, he says this was a “dream come true”...According to his website, Wheeler holds a Bachelor of The Arts degree from the New School University in New York City. He’s traveled the world and keeps on performing in hopes of catching his big break that could send him onto super-stardom. Good luck Rhett!

Want to know about the history of the Osborne lights? Check out a previous podcast of mine where I discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment