Friday, February 14, 2014

Episode #167 - where do I stay at Walt Disney World?

Today's podcast is a look at where to stay when you are at Walt Disney World. I talk about the categories of hotels, the amenities, and which hotels fall into these categories.  And I talk about some of the things that you might look for in each type of hotel.
To me, the Art of Animation is probably has the best overall combination of amenities and price point, and is attractive for that reason.

While this podcast lays out the basics, I do recommend visiting an authorized Disney travel agent to find the one that best suits your needs, and to price your vacation.

One resource that I recommend is to contact Shannon over at the https://thewdwguru.com website.  She'd be delighted to talk about your next Disney vacation.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. And thanks for the clarification on DVC!

    ReplyDelete